- The short film must have been completed after 1st Nov, 2017.
- The film can be Documentary, Experimental, Narrative, Fiction, Non Fiction or Animation. The original film may be produced on 35 mm, 16 mm, HD, DIGI BETA, BETA SP, U-MATIC, DV, DVD, but the film must be available on DVD presentation for preview purpose for Technical committee, Selection committee and Jury panel.
- Entries MUST be PAL format only. NTSC is NOT accepted. Festival Management will not be responsible if film is not screened due to problem with the DVD format.
- Total running time of short film must be less than 5minutes in length, including front and back credits relating to the movie. There is no minimum running time. Rebirth credit page,should be shown in the film and should be attached at the end of the film and should be there for 7 seconds. Rebirth credits can be over and above 5 minutes of the movie time. Format of credits is given as annexure to this document.
- The short film can be in any languages. All films must have English sub-titles for festival presentation.
- Two DVD’s of the film will be needed to be submitted along with the Film Submission Letter. Each Preview DVD should be labeled with the Film title, running-time,contact E-mail and phone numberwith international code.
- Multiple entries can be submitted, but with separate entry forms, preview DVD, synopsis/description, still photographs, press kit should be enclosed. Each film is considered as a new entry.
- RebirthFoundation has right to use the Entries / Sent / Selected / Nominated films, DVD and materials from the film for festival promotional purposes and to retain DVD copies of each film as part of our library.Rebirth Foundation can also showcase the movies on Website, YouTube, Seminars and other occasions, training programs etc. without any permission of the Producer / Director. The movie screening rights will remain with Rebirth Foundation without any limitations of time, frequency or purpose.
- Films once selected & submitted for final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances until the festival is over.
- The publicity material (Brochure, Stills, Poster, etc.) and a synopsis of the short film should be enclosed with the entry. Entry materials submitted shall not be returned to the entrant.
- Transportation and insurance costs of DVDs, related documents, photographs and publicity materials from the country of origin to the Festival Office shall be borne by the applicant
- There is no entry fee for participating in this Short Film Festival.
Date of submission
- Regular Submission – 15th JAN, 2018 TO Midnight ot15th MARCH, 2018
- Film should be submitted before deadline. The authorities of the Short Film Festival are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, postage due, stolen, or misappropriated entries.
- Entry Forms / Film Submission Letter with incorrect / inadequate / illegible / ambiguous particulars will not be considered. The festival committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- DVDs submitted for selection will be considered as final and no changes will be entertained after submission. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit DVDs without any physical / quality
- The competition is open for professionals as well as students. No separate section for student filmmakers.
- Mailing Address for Submission of Movie :
C/0 – Naresh H Gandhi
Near City Pride Theatre,
Next to Sharada Sahakari Bank,
Pune – Satara Road,
Pune – 411037
Office Contact no – 020-24210398
E –mail: email@example.com Contact: +91 –8055111711
Name of Contact Person : Mrs. Shamal Naresh Gandhi