- Winners are selected by a judging panel of industry professionals consisting of independent producers, production companies, filmmakers, and other film industry professionals who may be substituted at the discretion of the Festival organizers.
- All films are judged equally based on:
o Content Originality (Quality of storyline, and script)
o Production (Camera work, lighting, and shot composition)
o Post-Production (Editing, transitions, pacing, continuity, and flow)
o Image (Focus, color, and lighting)
o Sound Quality (Clarity, consistency of audio levels, and lack of noise)
- No work or artist will be either discriminated or favored by their country of origin, language, age, race, education, gender, ideology, or by their economic resources. Every content, every form, every technique will be admitted with no censorship of any kind.
- The decision of selection committee is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Finalists will be notified by phone and/or email. The Rebirth Short Film Festival will use its best efforts to announce the selected films, winners at the designated time, but will not be held liable for any unforeseen delays.
- By entering the Rebirth Short Film Festival, contestants and/or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to accept and be bound by the decisions of the Festival and its judges which are final and binding in all matters.
- Selection of films for Rebirth Short Film Festival will be done by a committee whose decision will be final. However, Festival Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sector is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
- The Festival Authorities will have the right to screen in different cities of India on non-commercial basis. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the festival may be shown on any Television network / Internet or related media during and after the festival period.
- Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms of these official Festival rules and regulations as established herein. The Rebirth Short Film Festival reserves the right to extend the Festival deadline for any unforeseen reasons if needed. Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- All Fields should be filed correctly and truly, else the entry will be rejected.