- All films will be judged equally against – impact of the film with respect to the competition’s objective, content originality, production, post-production, image, and sound quality. Remember, ultimately, the film with the maximum impact will definitely grab more points!
- No work or artist will be either discriminated or favoured by their country of origin, language, age, race, education, gender, ideology, or by their economic resources, that’s our promise.
- Every content, every form, every technique will be welcomed with no censorship of any kind.
- Please take care that the film does not offend sentiments, feelings, or sensibilities of any caste, community, or religion under the guise of creative freedom. Let’s be aware and responsible individuals.
- Winners will be adjudged by a competent judging panel. The decision shall be arrived at after healthy discussions on each criterion. ReBirth will respect and accept the decision of the panel as final and asks for the same trust from the participants.
- Entry constitutes permission to use winner’s name and voice for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. We hope to have your cooperation to further promote the cause of organ donation by accepting this.
- The Green Corridor Authorities will have the right to screen in different cities of India on non-commercial basis but with due credit to the filmmaker. For promotional / publicity purposes, excerpts from any film entered in the competition may be shown on any television network / Internet or related media during the competition period with due credit to the filmmaker.
- Finalists will be notified by email. Hence, kindly fill in your details carefully and accurately in the Entry Form (see below).
- The film can be a one-person show or a team effort.
- By entering the Green Corridor Short Film Competition, contestants and/or their parents or legal guardian (if such entrant is a minor) agree to willingly accept the decisions of the competition and its judges.