Take Care of Legalities
- Entrants will retain all ownership rights to their submitted films.
- Please ensure that all submitted entries are an original work of the artist(s) that does not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
- Plagiarism is a crime! Please obtain and/or acquire permissions regarding music, sound and/or images presented in your short film. The Green Corridor Short Film Competition will not be held liable for any copyright infringements perpetrated by you or your short film.
- In case of such an overlook, the participants may also run the risk of being prosecuted as per the Indian Criminal Procedure Code and the Indian Media Law for any offence or infringement.
- Be mindful to not portray racial, religious, and/or regional discrimination in any part of the film being submitted.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any film entry without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Affidavits of winners under 18 years of age at the time of award must be countersigned by a parent or legal guardian. Affidavits are subject to verification by the Green Corridor Short Film Competition.
- All legal issues, if any, shall be under the jurisdiction of Pune Subordinate and High Courts only.
- Green Corridor Short Film Competition organisers, Selection Committee members, and/or juries are not allowed to participate in respective competition as a contestant.